Thursday, June 23, 2011

Is Whole Wheat Bread for real healthy For You?

Bread has always been one of my biggest challenges when it comes to dieting. I love bread! and if I didn't have some type of bread with every meal, it didn't feel complete! Well, tiny did I know that bread was one of the main things that was holding that unwanted weight on me. I was always taught that if you eat wheat bread verses white, it was a more healthier choice. I'm sure some of you were taught the same. Well, guess what guys, we were taught wrong again! Isabel De Los Rios (certified nutritionist) breaks it down.

She admits that it is a good choice, but yet it's still fattening. It's okay to eat a tiny bread every now and then, but not breakfast, lunch and dinner. She goes on to explain that bread of any kind puts a lot of weight on us. So if our goal is salutary weight loss, we are by all means; of course going the wrong directions by eating so much bread. There are indubitably many more choices that we can pick from than bread. I know you are probably feeling the way I did when I first heard this, will you indubitably be able to take bread out of your diet?

Wheat Bread

Well, if the fact that you are holding that unwanted weight on by eating a lot of bread isn't enough, you may want to keep reading. Did you know that eating 4-5 servings of bread a day can also lead to terrible diseases like, Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Disease? I don't know about you, but my health is a lot more important than any kind of bread, together with wheat! I don't just make a sandwich anymore, because naturally you would have to put it on, you guessed it,wheat bread!

We indubitably have to stop a lot of the bad habits that we've trained ourselves to do. naturally take a few minutes and pack your own snacks before going to work. This will indubitably help, because then you don't have to be tempted to go to the snack bar or the restaurant where you know there is a good opportunity of you eating something fattening. You can take snacks like a banana, some walnuts, dried fruits ect. I'm sure you get the message! No more just taken out your fattening sandwich on wheat bread and reasoning you're on your way to eating a salutary lunch!

So hopefully, you now know the truth about wheat bread. Isabel indubitably makes you think about what you put in your body. She reminds us that if we just make the right choices when we are finding for a diet solution, our weight loss problems can indubitably be solved. You can learn so many more weight loss tips by visiting this link that I've provided for you below. I'm so glad I now know that it indubitably is possible to secure any goal that you want when it comes to salutary weight loss.

Is Whole Wheat Bread for real healthy For You?

anolon advanced 10 quart stockpot kitchenaid gourmet essentials 10 pc. cookware set fagor 9 piece pressure canning set

0 comments:

 
Wheat Bread © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você