Friday, July 23, 2010

Herb-oatmeal, almonds, wheat bread


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Everything but the kitchen sink, it seems, can go to this b read (as is good for you). This is my adaptation, and a cross between a multi-grain recipe that I published my first cookbook in B, The Final Cut (print), and the recipe of wheat seven years, my computer to read the manual.

I was looking for something healthy, high fiber and delicious looking. I wanted to read, b end friable, homogeneous, sponge-like texture (dry or not) which is a duplication: I have takentogether for a vegetarian sandwich and integrity when immersed in one of my favorite soups (beef and barley, wild rice or Turkey). Oh yes, she had a toast.

Note: I'm not a big fan of the crust and cut often completely extinguished. b finished reading, what can I do to get a nice clean edge, and the album still holds together well.

You can find it on our kitchen counters are on every weekday. Here is the recipe that you make in your machine to read b:

Herbs, oats, almonds,Multi-Grain B read

Accelerate all the ingredients in the pot b read your machine in order and cooking as B to read your specific model of the machine direction. They are all very similar and this recipe should work well in the car like me.

1-1/2 cups hot water

2 tablespoons olive oil (or a good, cold pressed omega-3 oil)

1 tablespoon molasses (or honey)

1-1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup rolled oats (Avena minute of five yearsok, but not immediate)

03:01 cup almond meal / flour (This ingredient is expensive. Sometimes, I replace it with a handful of crushed walnuts sunflower).

1 cup whole wheat flour Heat wb read

1.3 W heat gluten CUP VITAL

03:01 cup rye flour

03:01 cup buckwheat flour

03:01 Cup Flax Meal

03:01 cup cornmeal

03:01 W Mug Heat germ (or bran flakes)

1 teaspoon powdered bay leaf (or rosemary, bay-be can be difficult to find, I make my own)

1EL dry yeast (add at least a depression in center of dry ingredients to yeast)

This is my favorite series of proportions, but do not worry if you do not have all the ingredients. You can use most other w heat flour instead of someone else, or more, and leave out an ingredient. The only important thing is to maintain the balance between wet and dry ingredients are. You need a total of 4-1/3 cups of flour and cornmeal for 1 to 1 / 2 cups of water.

flourand options of cereals: barley flour or brown rice flour. Other spices: dill, curry, cumin.

163 calories per serving, if the bread is cut into 12 slices. Provides fiber 4.5g.

Thanks To : anolon advanced cookware set kitchenaid gourmet essentials 2-quart tea kettle

0 comments:

 
Wheat Bread © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você