Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pamela's Products Wheat-Free Amazing Bread Mix Review

I have tried several wheat-free bread mixes but none seem to have the same taste as Pamela's Products Wheat-Free Amazing Bread Mix. The best in the market perhaps since a lot of my friends now prefer using the same product even though they are not diagnosed as allergic to wheat.

For months I have been buying wheat-free bread at stores and more often than not it leaves me feeling unsatisfied with the taste. The best wheat-free breads are the ones that were made at home.

Since being a diagnosed with the celiac disease a few months ago the one food that I miss the most is pizza. I tried using the Pamela's wheat-free bread mix and the outcome was tasted really great. It was very crisp, fluffy and sweet; it had really satisfied my month long craving for pizza.

Other than making pizza, I also use the product to make tasty bagels, pie crusts, pound cakes, buns, bread loaves and muffins. It really tastes like the real thing and doesn't crumble like most gluten-free breads.

It doesn't fail to make me forget that I have celiac disease every time I eat bread made from Pamela's Products. One time I tried baking bread the old fashion way in my oven and it tasted even better than how gluten wheat bread tasted.

I cannot say anything bad about this product. It made my life on gluten-free diet easier and more convenient. Pamela's Product's Wheat-Free Amazing Bread Mix is one product that I would be unable to live without.




For more information, check other Pamela's Products Wheat-Free Amazing Bread Mix reviews.

Erika Ayala works part time for a consumer review company.

Tags : le creuset enameled cast iron 9 quart round french breville sk500xl ikon cordless 1.7 liter stainless

0 comments:

 
Wheat Bread © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você