Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yung Seph - Bread

DIS found on Myspace. Lyrics *** *** Turkey, Turkey Turkey on a piece of bread, Turkey on a piece of bread, bread, bread with Turkey on a piece of bread, bread, bread, bread! Girl go to the kitchen and I like a sandwich bun Ok, with mayonnaise containing there, well, oh yeah salad with tomatoes, some give me a first return to fresh orange faygo Hmm fell Turkey - Turkey hmm, hmm Well, it's a sandwich stop it now ... Baby is something that you forgot there puttin forceAmerican cheese, baby you cook a slice [x2:] I gurbbin, I go I'm starving, please, I'm starving, I'm hungry, I'm hungry in the morning and at night] [x2: girl Do me a sandwich wheat bread instead of Sara Lee, I want my meal to be Put some 'dat Turkey bread, bread, place in Turkey dat bread, bread,

Total Link : cuisinart multiclad unlimited 4 quart saucepan

0 comments:

 
Wheat Bread © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você